Panoply 3.0.5 displays NetCDF, HDF and GRIB data and can export XYZ tables.
Panoply plots longitude-latitude and latitude-vertical gridded data from netCDF and HDF data. Features include:
- Slice specific latitude-longitude, latitude-vertical, or time-latitude arrays from multidimensional variables.
- Two arrays may be combined in one plot by differencing, summing, or averaging.
- Lon-lat data may be plotted as global maps (using any of over 75 map projections) or as zonal average plots.
- Overlay continent outlines or masks on lon-lat plots.
- Use your favorite CPT, GGR, PAL, or ACT color table for scale colorbar.
- Save plots to disk in GIF, PDF, PNG or PS form.
Panoply requires that your computer have a Java 5 runtime environment, or better, installed.
Panoply is available for Windows (both 32 and 64-bit formats), Linux, Solaris and Mac OS-X.
Panoply is developed at the NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies and can be downloaded from http://www.giss.nasa.gov/tools/panoply/